IES Group’s experienced robotic technicians are the best in the business. We can perform any service starting at the most basic repair such as repairing or replacing a servo motor right on up to a full robotic rebuild complete with replacement of drives and balancers.
We can refurbish robotic components as well. Our goal is to help you meet and sustain your productivity levels by providing uncompromised service and attention-to-detail. Our technicians conduct thorough examinations of drives, bearings, motors, pulleys, and other components. Count on IES Group to be your trusted partner for the life of your equipment.
The IES Group employs skilled, trained professionals who are familiar with preventative maintenance procedures and take pride in their work. You can be confident in the quality of refurbished work we undertake. Only the highest quality materials are used, and tests carried our prior to and subsequent to the repairs confirm and record product condition. The IES Group is insured to perform all maintenance on-site or in our facility. Our facility is 25,000 square feet and is fully equipped. The IES Group is also an ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Visual inspection of reducers/gear boxes, cable harnesses and connectors.
- Mechanical inspection to verify robot operation.
- Oil replacement and/or grease flush.
- Replace robot backup batteries if required.
- Robot wipe down.
- Report on work completed.
- Visual inspection of controller external and internal.
- Inspection of Teach Pendant and Teach Pendant Cable.
- Inspect/replace cooling fans.
- Replace filters if required
- Blow out/vacuum contaminants in controller.
- Inspect and blow out/vacuum contaminants in transformer compartment.
- Replace CPU backup battery if required.
- Wipe down of controller, teach pendant and teach pendant cable.