The IES Group employs skilled, trained professionals who are familiar with preventative maintenance procedures and take pride in their work. You can be confident in the quality of refurbished work we undertake. Only the highest quality materials are used, and tests carried our prior to and subsequent to the repairs confirm and record product condition. The IES Group is insured to perform all maintenance on-site or in our facility. Our facility is 25,000 square feet and is fully equipped. The IES Group is also an ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Visual inspection of reducers/gear boxes, cable harnesses and connectors.
- Mechanical inspection to verify robot operation.
- Oil replacement and/or grease flush.
- Replace robot backup batteries if required.
- Robot wipe down.
- Report on work completed.
- Visual inspection of controller external and internal.
- Inspection of Teach Pendant and Teach Pendant Cable.
- Inspect/replace cooling fans.
- Replace filters if required
- Blow out/vacuum contaminants in controller.
- Inspect and blow out/vacuum contaminants in transformer compartment.
- Replace CPU backup battery if required.
- Wipe down of controller, teach pendant and teach pendant cable.
The IES Group provides expertise and resources to perform the services you need when you need them.